Mayurika Samaraweera holds Master’s in Sociology from prestigious university, University of Colombo.
- 2018: Master’s in Sociology (University of Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts (University of Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Vocational training program in Information Technology at Trainers of English Language and IT Studies (TOFEL) Tangalle, Sri Lanka
- Vocational training program in Information Technology at National Institute of Fisheries and Nautical Engineering – Tangalle, Sri Lanka
- Human Resources Management organizing Institute of Personnel Management(IPM) Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Training program in Drug Abuse Prevention at National Youth Council
- Leadership program and Environmental conservator Training program Organized by FORUT, Sri Lanka
- Internal Diploma in English offered by Colombo University of Sri Lanka.
- Diploma in General English
- Diploma in Information Technology
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Human Resources Management